Here is my entry:
1. How long have you had a blog?
I have had my blog, Mercer Creative, since July 2012. However, it is only recently that I have started being more active on it again. I have also been putting more effort into ensuring that my photographs, and the appearance of my blog are more visually appealing.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I was really, really interested in crochet in 2012 and I wanted a way to show friends and family all the things that I had made. I was also probably a bit bored during the summer holidays!
3. Do you like photography?
Yes, I do! I think it is really important as your readers can engage better with what you are blogging about if there is a visual image. I also like being able to take photos in a way that looks aesthetically pleasing because it means it is nice to look back on all the things I have made.
4. Did you start your blog on your own?
Yes, I did. I originally started building my own website, but in the end I decided to create a blog. I feel that my design skills have really improved since starting it!
5. Why do you like these photos so much?
I nominate Allison from A Farm Girl’s Life because I really like her photography, especially of her rabbits!
1. Thank the person that nominated you
2. Start a blog post and answer the questions below
3. Add 1-3 of your Favorite/Best blog photos
4. Nominate up to ten people