It’s coming up to Easter and I promised some people that I would do an Easter paper craft tutorial! I’ve always enjoyed making Easter baskets so I thought maybe I should make a printable template for making and some instructions for anyone else who wants to make one at home. They are perfect gifts for younger friends and family and can be filled with whatever takes your fancy!
You will need:
- Coloured Card (pastel colours are best)
- Double Sided Tape
- Metal Ruler
- Cutting Mat
- Shredded paper
- Chocolate mini eggs
- Mini fluffy chicks
1. Print the template onto coloured card (or just print it off, cut around it and use it to draw around)
2. Cut out the template using a scalpel and ruler on a cutting mat. REMEMBER ALWAYS GET AN ADULT TO HELP!
3. Score along the dotted lines gently so you do not come through the card!
4. Fold the basket together so the flaps are inside.
5. Stick the flaps down using double sided tape
6. Cut out the basket handle using a scalpel and stick on the long sides of the inside of the basket
7. Shred some paper and fill the basket with it.
8. Fill with chocolate mini eggs, fluffy chicks and anything else you want!
9. Enjoy giving it as a nice Easter gift!