We all make New Year’s resolutions but how many of us actually stick to them? This year I have decided my new years resolution would be to do more crochet, crafts and posting on this blog. I’m going to start off this year by posting a new recipe:
Peanut & Chocolate Crunches
You will need:
- 100g Milk Chocolate
- 3 Heaped Tbsp Peanut Butter (Crunchy or Smooth)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 6 Biscuits (Or enough to cover the base of your container)
1. Crush the biscuits then cover the base of a flat bottomed, foil lined container.
2. Gently melt the butter then pour over the biscuits.
3. Pack the biscuits down with a spoon so they are flat then refrigerate for 15 minutes.
4. Take the base out of the fridge then spread the peanut butter over it.
5. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
6. Spread the chocolate evenly over the peanut butter then refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
7. When set, cut the snacks into even squares and enjoy! 😉
Hope these help to get your year off to a good start! They are really easy and yummy! More posts coming soon…