The other day I decides to make some bath salts as gifts. They smell amazing and are really easy to make and look very nice.
You will need:
Glass Jar, Table Salt, Large Sea Salt, Dry Lavender, Lavender Oil.
1. Fill up the bottom of the jar with table salt.
2. Add a drop of lavender oil and mix it around with the table salt and some dry lavender.
3. Add half the sea salt combined with a drop of lavender oil and dry lavender, place in jar.
4. Add the second half of the sea salt combined with a drop of lavender oil and dry lavender, place in jar.
5. Finish by adding a sprig of lavender then seal the jar.
6. Add a label to the jar and a ribbon or coloured string.